A. Notice to Registration
1. This website (Juanhand.com and/or mobile application, altogether this “ Website”) is owned and operated by WeFund Lending Corp., a limited liability company duly established under the laws of of the Republic of the Philippines (“Juanhand”). This Agreement is entered into between Juanhand and the registered user of this Website (hereafter “User” or “You”) which has full contractual effect and is applicable to the User and all of the User’s activities in this Website.
2. Before you register as a User of this Website, please review all of the following terms thoroughly. By registering in, accessing and/or using this Website, you accept that you are bound by the following terms when using the services of Juanhand, and you undertake that you have read, understood and accepted all the terms under this Agreement and the relevant rules, and you undertake to abide by all current laws, rules, regulations and other governmental requirements. You shall solely bear all the legal liability associated with the consequence associated with any violation of the above in your own name. If you do not agree to these terms or if you cannot fully understand any of these terms in this Agreement, please do not register.
3. This Agreement includes the following terms and any rules and regulations which have been or may be published in the future. All aforementioned regulations are integral parts of this Agreement and have the same legal effect as this Agreement.
4. Juanhand has the right to formulate or modify this Agreement or any rules and regulations at any time as required (the “ Amended Agreement, Rules and Regulations”). The Agreement and rules and regulations applicable to the User shall be the Amended Agreement, Rules and Regulations applicable at the time of registration by the User. The Website will publish and announce changes to this Agreement and rules and regulations at any time. The Amended Agreement, Rules and Regulations shall become effective immediately upon publishing and binding to the registered User after such publishing. For Users who have registered prior to the newly published Amended Agreement, Rules and Regulations, continuing to use the services provided by this Website after such publishing means that such Users have thoroughly read and acknowledge and agree to abide by the Amended Agreement, Rules and Regulations. If the User refuses to accept the Amended Agreement, Rules and Regulations, the User has the right to and should terminate the use of the services provided by this Website. Nevertheless, such User shall bear any legal liability incurred under transactions conducted in this Website and shall be bound by the Agreement and rules and regulations that were in effect at the time of such transactions.
5. By confirming this Agreement, this Agreement shall be binding between you and Juanhand. This Agreement does not regulate the legal relationship and legal disputes between you and other Juanhand users arising from the online transactions therein. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you hereby agree to fully abide by and honor any electronic agreement entered or to be entered with other Juanhand users on Juanhand and undertake to enjoy and/or forego the corresponding rights, and bear and/or waive the corresponding obligations accordingly.
6. You agree that Juanhand shall have sole and absolute discretion to determine whether you may register in the list of Borrower or Investor. In the event that you are not registered in the list of Borrower or Investor, Juanhand is not entitled to provide any Services or incurring any liability to you as Borrower or Investor.
7. You understand, acknowledge and agree that Juanhand’s role is merely administrative in nature and as intermediary in arranging for Borrower and Investor to enter into a loan facility.
8. You understand, acknowledges and agree that Juanhand does not and will not assume any advisory, fiduciary or similar or other duties or act as an investment adviser to you. You understand, acknowledge and agree that you have taken, or will take, the necessary independent legal, tax, financial or other advice before Juanhand provides services to you.
B. Limitation of Use
1. Juanhand only accepts natural persons, legal entities and other organizations of of the Republic of the Philippines with full civil capacity to register as Users. If you do not qualify, please do not register. Juanhand reserves the right to suspend or terminate any User.
2. You undertake to use the services and the website of Juanhand lawfully. You are prohibited to engage in any act that may violate the existing laws, rules, regulations and governmental directives of the Republic of the Philippines, or any unauthorized use of the Website, such as unauthorized access to non-public portion of the Website, improper use of the account passwords and any content of this Website.
3. User registration refers to the process of accessing this Website, filling in the relevant information as required and confirming/agreeing to perform this Agreement and other related user agreements. After your registration is completed, you may not assign your Juanhand username to any third party or authorize any third party to use it. Juanhand identifies Users’ instructions by the registered usernames and passwords. User hereby confirms that any behavior done by the User who logs into this Website using his/her username and password represents the registered User him/herself. The electronic information registered by the User shall be the conclusive evidence of the identity of the User, and such User shall bear the legal consequence associated with his/her behavior in Juanhand.
4. You agree to register with a username that does not to violate the laws and social ethics and provide your real information, and comply with the following requirements:
a. You must use your real name to register on this Website according to the governmental requirements, and provide Juanhand with the information for the authentication of your identity.
b. You must provide true, up-to-date, valid and complete information.
c. You are obligated to maintain and update the registered user information and ensure that it is authentic, up-to-date, valid and complete. If you do not update the information in a timely manner which results in failure or mistakes in the service provided by Juanhand, y ou may not cancel the transaction or refuse to pay. Juanhand will not assume any responsibility and you shall bear all the consequence.
d. If you provide any inaccurate, false, outdated or incomplete information, or if Juanhand, in its independent judgment, suspect that the information so provided is inaccurate, false, outdated or incomplete, Juanhand has the right to suspend or terminate your registered account at this website, and to deny you from using of some or all of the functions of this Website. In this case, Juanhand assumes no liability whatsoever and you agree to bear any expenses or losses incurred directly or indirectly arising therefrom .
When User decides not to use the registered username any longer, he/she shall pay up all outstanding payables (including, but not limited to, the principal of the loans, interest, overdue interest, collection fee, service charge, etc.) and apply to Juanhand for the deregistration of the username. After the deregistration of the username, the contractual relationship between the User and Juanhand shall be terminated. Juanhand is not obligated to retain or disclose to the User any information in the registered account.
If User has not logged into this Website with his/her Juanhand username or other means recognized by Juanhand for 12 consecutive months, Juanhand has the right to cancel all or part of the Juanhand username and Juanhand account under the name of that User. The User will no longer be able to log into to this Website or use the relevant Juanhand account using such username. If there is remaining balance in such Juanhand account, the User may transfer it to the bank account under his/her own name in accordance with the relevant procedures of Juanhand.
C. Obligations of User
1. User guarantees and undertakes that the funds being transacted in this Website are from lawful source and is lawfully owned by the User.
2. Authenticity and validity of Information
User undertakes that the information he/she publishes through this Website shall be authentic and effective, and that any information he/she submit to Juanhand shall be authentic, effective, complete and accurate. If Juanhand or users in this Website suffer any loss due to breaching of the foregoing, the User shall be held liable.
If Juanhand discovers that you, as a Borrower, are a student at school or the information you provided is false or fraudulent, Juanhand has the right to cancel your borrowing request at any time without notice and suspend or terminate your eligibility. In such event, your outstanding borrowing request will be terminated and the fund that you, as an Investor, invests in the borrowing request will be revert to your Juanhand account. Loans that are already granted are not affected and you, as a Borrower, are required to repay the loan in full and on time in accordance with the loan agreement.
3. Prohibition of commercial use of data obtained from this Website
The User undertakes not to make commercial use of any data obtained from this Website, including, but not limited to, the use of the information displayed on this Website in any way, such as reproduction, dissemination, etc. without the prior consent of Juanhand.
4. Compliance with laws and regulations
In using the service of Juanhand, Users must comply with the laws and regulations, rules and government directives of the Republic of the Philippines, and not to commit any illegal act, specifically:
a. Publish, communicate, disseminate, and store content that violates the lawful rights of others, such as intellectual property, personal rights, commercial trade secret;
b. Mislead, deceive others by fabricating false identities, publishing false information, etc, or make false transactions in violation of rules published in this Website;
c. Conduct acts that harm the safety of computer network, including, but not limited to, included in the information he/she publish any virus, trojan horse, computer worm, timed bomb or other computer program that intentionally destroy, maliciously interfere, secretly intercept or encroach on any system, data or personal data; or
d. Publish the information which the State prohibits to publish, publish other information that may be illegal or violating this Agreement and other rules and regulations.
D. Services and Fees
1. Services and Service Administration
The services that are available in the Website include, but not limited to, the publishing of borrowing request, access to available requests, credit evaluation services, signing and reviewing of contracts, recharging balance, withdrawal and so on. Specific details shall depend on the services available on the Website at the time.
2. User confirms that transactions confirmed by the User on Juanhand platform in accordance with Juanhand’s service procedures shall become the irrevocable instruction of the User given to Juanhand to execute relevant transactions or operations (including, but not limited to, paying or collecting money, freezing funds, concluding contracts, etc.) User agrees that the execution time of the relevant instruction shall be based on the actual execution time in the Juanhand system. User agrees that Juanhand shall have the right to deal with the relevant matters in accordance with this Agreement and/or Juanhand related dispute handling rules.
3. User understands and agrees that Juanhand provides service to eligible users. Juanhand does not assume any responsibility for the investment, borrowing and other transactions on the Juanhand platform. Juanhand cannot and does not have the obligation to ensure that User will successfully obtain the loan or investment after issuing borrowing request or investment intention. User is responsible for the loss (including, but not limited to, interest, handling fee, etc.) caused by the foregoing reasons, and Juanhand shall not be liable.
4. If User conducts transactions or accept payments in Juanhand platform in violation of this Agreement or the operational instructions issued by Juanhand, Juanhand shall assumes no responsibility whatsoever. If the above situation occurs and the money has been credited to the account of the User, the User agrees that Juanhand has the right to deduct such money directly from the relevant account and to prohibit the User from requesting payment of such money. If the payment has been remitted to the User's bank account, the User agrees that Juanhand has the right to claw back the money concerned from the User, and the collection fee shall be borne by the User.
5. If Juanhand discovers a processing error caused by system failure or any other reason, Juanhand has the right to correct the error regardless whether such error is beneficial to Juanhand or a User. If such error causes a User to receive more that he/she is entitled to receive, then regardless the nature and reason of such error, the User shall return the excess amount or perform other operations in accordance with the specific requirements stated on notice of rectification issued by Juanhand, and Juanhand has the right to take measures on its own to correct the above erroneous transaction. User understands and agrees that no interest will be payable to the overpayment or underpayment caused by the foregoing processing error. Juanhand will not be responsible for any loss or liability arising from the aforementioned processing error (including the loss of interest, exchange rate, etc., which may result from the foregoing error).
6. Juanhand may temporarily stop providing, restricting or altering Juanhand services. Using Juanhand services means that the User agrees to this Agreement continuously.
7. User agrees and authorizes Juanhand to provide user information to third party digital certificate service provider for the application of digital certificates. User undertakes that his/her identity information provided is true, complete and effective, and undertakes to accept the corresponding legal consequences. User agrees to use the digital certificate in the relevant agreement on this Website.
8. Service Fee
a. When the User uses Juanhand services, Juanhand will charge User with the related service fees.
b. Juanhand reserves the right to unilaterally set and adjust the service fees. The modified service fees will be published on the Website, which will come into effect upon publication and will be applicable to the transactions take place after the revision of the cost standard.
c. When using Juanhand services (such as recharging or withdrawal), User may need pay third parties (such as banks or third-party payment company, etc.). The specific fees are stated in the website of the third party or Juanhand platform.
E. Special Notice to the Investors
1. By concluding this Agreement, User as the Investor has registered himself to Juanhand.
2. While concluding this Agreement, the Investors needs to provide personal data to Juanhand. You confirm that all terms and conditions related to the Investor’s Loan Information will be subject to the loan agreement entered by the Borrower and the Investor.
F. Special Notice to the Borrowers
1. You, as a Borrower, may publish a single borrowing request for a maximum period of up to 20 (twenty) days and not exceed the limits set by this Website. Juanhand is entitled to set a limit, suspend or terminate your published borrowing requests at its sole discretion.
2. You, as a Borrower, submit application for loan facility by choosing the loan facilities based on his/her own choice through the Website and fill any question that might be asked by Juanhand.
3. You, as a Borrower, agree that all terms and conditions related to the loan facilities, including but not limited to the amount of the loan, the interest, the period, penalty fee, shall be subject to the terms and conditions on the loan agreement entered by the Borrower and the Investor.
4. A loan agreement will only be formed effectively when the loan agreement is signed by the Investor and the Borrower either electronically or in any other form in accordance with the prevailing regulation.
G. Third-party websites
1. Content of Juanhand's website may involve or contain links to other websites owned, controlled or operated by third parties (hereinafter referred to as "Third-Party Websites"). Juanhand will add websites of business partners or public brand whenever needed.
2. Juanhand cannot guarantee nor has no obligation to guarantee the authenticity and validity of information on the Third-Party Websites. User confirms that the use of the Third-Party Websites is regulated by the relevant agreements and rules of the Third-Party Websites and not by this Agreement. User shall assess and bear all the risks in association with the content, products, advertisements and any other information of the Third-Party Websites, which has no relationship whatsoever to Juanhand.
H. Linkage to bank cards
1. Linkage to bank cards refers to the linkage relationship established by the User between the bank card owned by and Juanhand account registered by such User, so that the User can pay or collect money directly through Juanhand, or to recharge or withdraw money through Juanhand account balance using such bank card. When establishing linkage to bank cards, User shall fill in the bank card issuing branch, card number, the User's real name and his/her identity card number and etc., and such information shall be validated by the issuing bank and/or Juanhand (but Juanhand is not responsible for the authenticity and accuracy of user information) before linkage is established.
2. User shall ensure that he/she is the true and lawful holder of the bank card designated to establish linkage and using our services and may lawfully and validly use such bank card and authorize the Juanhand to verify the authenticity and validity of the personal information provided by the User on its own or through a third-party channel. User warrants that the linkage and usage of such bank card do not infringe upon the lawful rights and interests of any third party, otherwise the User shall bear all the responsibility to compensate any loss suffered by Juanhand or the real cardholder and bear all the legal consequences thereof, and Juanhand shall not held any liability. Juanhand also has the right to freeze any balance of the User's Juanhand account, terminate or discontinue services provided to the User by Juanhand.
3. User agrees and authorizes Juanhand to entrust the cooperative bank or the third-party payment organization to use the balance of the bound bank card when the User uses fast recharge or repayment.
4. User shall keep the bank card, the card number and Juanhand username, the password, the verification code sent by third party payment organization and/or Juanhand to the User and all the information and equipment related to the bank card or the user's Juanhand account in safe custody. If the User loses or exposes the foregoing information and/or equipment, the User shall promptly notify the issuing bank and/or Juanhand to reduce the potential loss. Whether or not the issuing bank and/or Juanhand have been notified, the User is solely responsible for the improper management of his or her information or equipment.
1. Risk Disclaimer for Investors
User, as Investor, shall fully understand the risk associated with transacting through Juanhand and Juanhand Website. Investor shall make objective and reasonable assessment if his/her own financial status, trading duration, earnings expectations, risk tolerance and risk preferences and make investment decisions. By transacting in Juanhand Website, the Investor shall be deemed to have reasonable expectations and tolerance to the risk associated with the transactions conducted in Juanhand Website and shall bear the loss of principal and interest arising from the lending. User understands and agrees that any transaction made through this website will not prevent the following risks, and Juanhand will not be responsible:
a. Macroeconomic risk: potential loss due to change in macroeconomic situation causing abnormal fluctuations to the price and etc.
b. Policy risk: potential loss due to change in the relevant laws, regulations and related policies, rules causing abnormal fluctuations to the price and etc.
c. Default risk: potential loss due to the inability or unwillingness of other parties to perform in full and on time.
d. Interest rate risk: impact to the actual earnings of investment or products caused by changes in market interest rates.
e. Transaction risk: default disputes that the parties may have in the course of the transaction, which shall be resolved by the parties in accordance with the agreed dispute resolution mechanism.
2. Juanhand provides no warranties, express or implied, whatsoever to any user and/or any transaction. Information provided to the User in the Website is for reference only. Users shall make decision based on his/her own independent judgments and bear his/her own risks in the transactions. User shall have no claim against Juanhand. In the course of the transaction, the parties to the transaction shall resolve the dispute. Neither Juanhand and its shareholders, founders, senior officer, directors, agents, affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees shall guarantee the authenticity, adequacy, timeliness, reliability, completeness and validity of the Website content, and disclaim any legal liability arising therefrom.
3. Disclaimer of inherent instability of the Internet
Due to the inherent instable nature of the Internet, Juanhand cannot guarantee that the service will not be interrupted. Juanhand is not liable to the user or third party if the system is unable to function properly due to the foregoing reason and causing inability to use any services by the users or affecting any service provided by this Website, including but not limited to:
a. This website system downtime maintenance period.
b. Telecommunications equipment failure causing failure in data transmission.
c. Service interruption or delay due to hacker attack, network supplier technical adjustment or malfunction, website upgrade, bank problem etc.
4. Force Majeure
Juanhand does not assume any responsibility to the User to delay or failure to perform due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of Juanhand, including, but not limited to, natural disasters (typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods), strikes or riots, demonstrations, acts of war, government acts, failure of communications or other facilities or serious casualties, etc.).
5. Disclaimer to User’s own fault
Any loss caused by the User's own faults, including, but is not limited to, loss caused by decision making mistakes, improper operation, lost or leaked passwords, password being cracked by others, User's computer system being invaded by a third party, malicious or improper operation by the third party entrusted by the Users to conduct transaction.
6. The above does not reflect all the risks associated with transactions through Juanhand by the User and all the market situations. User shall fully understand the relevant transaction and make decisions with prudency and solely bear all the risks.
J. Monitoring of Website content
Juanhand has no obligation to monitor the content of the Website, but User confirms and agrees that Juanhand has the right to disclose, modify or delete information as necessary and appropriate in accordance with laws, regulations, and government requirements from time to times to operate Juanhand better and protect its own and its legitimate users.
L. Intellectual property
Whether express or not, Juanhand has intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, etc.) to information and content in all non-public domain or proprietary information of other parties on this Website. Such information includes, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, audio, video, data, source code, platform architecture, proprietary technology, screen layout, web design and so on.
2. No Infringement
It is the obligation of every user to respect intellectual property rights. User shall be liable to Juanhand for all legal liability in the event of breach, such as damages.
1. When the behavior of a user is suspected to have violated laws and regulations or violated this Agreement and/or rules, Juanhand has the right to take appropriate measures, including, but not limited to, direct blocking, deleting infringement information, or directly ceasing the provision of services. If the Juanhand suffers any loss (including but not limited third party's claim, administrative penalty, etc.), the User shall also compensate or indemnify Juanhand for the losses suffered and/or the costs incurred, including the litigation costs, attorneys' fees, security fees, etc.
2. User shall compensate Juanhand in full and hold Juanhand harmless from any claim or request for damage (including attorneys' fees) by any third party caused by breaching of this Agreement, breaching of an agreement or document signed on this Website or violation of any law or infringement of third party rights during the usage of this Website.
3. If Juanhand violates the relevant laws and regulations or any terms of this Agreement and causes damage to the User, Juanhand agrees to assume the liability for damages arising therefrom.
N. Communication and delivery
For this Agreement and any other agreements, notices or other notices concerning the use of this service account and services, User agrees the Website to communicate electronically or by posting to the mailing address entered by the User at the time of registration. Electronic means include, but are not limited to, e-mail, SMS message, intranet letter or published on this Website or partners’ websites, or through official WeChat, APP, official Weibo etc.
If notice of this Website is made by means of publishing, the publishing of which on this Website is deemed to have been delivered. Otherwise, other notices which are issued to User personally will be sent to the email address provided by the User at the time of registration, or intranet message delivered to the User’s personal account in the Website, or to the mobile phone number which the User provided to the Website after the registration, which is deemed to have been delivered upon issuing. Please pay close attention to your e-mail, intranet message and mobile phone message. This Website is not liable for information transmission and other reasons that the User has not received the notice on the day of the aforesaid notice.
This Agreement shall remain in force unless Juanhand terminates this Agreement or the User applies for termination of this Agreement and Juanhand agrees. Juanhand has the right to terminate this Agreement or to restrict any user from using Juanhand at any time without notifying the User.
P. Applicable laws and jurisdiction
Disputes arising from the provision of services by Juanhand shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines and by the courts with jurisdiction over Juanhand’s domicile.
This agreement shall become effective as of the date on which User agrees by ticking or online signature and successfully registers as the user of this Website. Unless Juanhand terminates this Agreement or the User loses the qualification as a user of this Website, this agreement will always be in effect. Termination of this Agreement shall not exempt the User from the obligations and responsibilities under this Agreement or other relevant agreements and rules.
2. Additional clause
There may be separate additional terms of service other than this Agreement in some sections or pages of Juanhand. If these terms are in conflict, such additional terms in those sections and pages shall prevail.
If some of the terms of this Agreement are deemed invalid or not enforceable, the other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in force.
Version Date: August 2021